NAM SYSTEM IS LOOKING FOR DISTRIBUTORS:
- Is your company involved in the distribution of security/monitoring products and/or services?
- Does your company work as a distributor/agent in your country for monitoring product manufacturers from abroad (hardware and/or software)?
- Does your company monitor fixed and/or mobile Assets?
- Does your company have its own technical support?
- Is your company looking for new monitoring products that will add value to your product range and increase your customer base?
- Is your company interested in offering the latest monitoring products from a renowned European developer and producer?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES then you might be the type of company that NAM system would like to work with.
NAM system is looking for distributors/agents/representatives abroad who would like to offer the NAM system product range in their country. Any potential partners must already be involved in the security/monitoring industry, must have a good understanding of monitoring products, must have a solid technical background and support system in place, must already have their own sales network and customer base and must have the desire and ability to bring new products onto their market.
With over 20 years´ experience in the monitoring industry, NAM system can offer products of a high quality at a very reasonable price that will enhance the product ranges of distributors in this field and open further opportunities for them to make profit. NAM system will give new partners full training, full product support and advice. The NAM system portfolio includes hardware and software products for monitoring either fixed or mobile Assets. We will agree with the distributor about the best method of cooperation between our companies for their given market.
Meet us at IFSEC, Europe’s largest security exhibition of the year! As a hardware and software developer of monitoring technologies, we will be carrying out live demos of TICK – a new long life GPS tracker with multiple usages and HelpCare – a system for calling for help and increasing of the security of people. You will find us at stand H325.
IFSEC International welcomes over 27,000 global security professionals to ExCeL London to explore the latest innovations and hear from the best in the industry. Visit the event’s website and find out more about TICK and HelpCare, their functions and applications.
Dates of the event: 20/06/2017 – 22/06/2017 • Location: ExCeL, London, UK
Get your entry badge for free here!
Would you like to make an appointment with us? Please contact our international sales managers here:
Walsh Antony, phone: +420 602 524 336 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapman Anthony, phone: +420 602 524 366 or email: email@example.com