Company owners and construction managers can use GPS units together with Machine utilization – a special application feature of ONI system – to:
- view the current and historical positions of the machinery, place of work, hours worked and individual trips,
- view the status of the machinery (engine on/off, idling, working in one spot without moving, machinery transport to other location) and the time duration of that status,
- monitor the fuel consumption and receive notifications in case of a theft and lower the possibility of the machine misuse,
- process reports related to the utilization of the building machines, run the logbook to manage bookkeeping based on individual contracts,
- protect the machines from a theft when the machine is off – in case the machine is loaded and transported, the trip and the route is recorded in the system,
- pre-define zones and set rules to automatically receive an alarm in case the machine leaves the set zone.